Thursday, September 27, 2007

Welcome Back!

Welcome back from your summer vacation and welcome back to my blog.

Today's thought is short:
  • Yahoo!'s mission is to connect people to their passions, their communities and the world's knowledge.
  • Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful.
  • Business Objects' mission is to transform the way the world works through intelligent information.
Business Objects is the leader in organizing structured information (and, now, with the acquisition of Inxight, becoming capable of organizing text as well). Their new On Demand service? A nice complement to either Google or Yahoo's offerings.

Ergo, Yahoo or Google should merge with Business Objects?

Discuss!

(The views expressed in this blog are my own and not that of my employer)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.